Certified Technical Service Training
PTR Baler & Compactor offers support for you technical team with training classes. These highly specialized Technical Service Schools are scheduled several times during the year. The next classes are coming up in fall 2018, in September and November.
Instructors have more than 3 decades of industry experience and expert knowledge. Guest speakers will also be in attendance, offering additional specialized instruction. The combined education your technical team will receive will prepare them to handle PTR balers, compactors and all other PTR waste equipment, safely and efficiently. Plenty of hands-on training is included, as well. A variety of topics are included in the curriculum, such as:
- Schematic reading
- Electrical theory
Upon completion of the courses, professionals will receive both a ‘Certificate of Achievement’, and also be registered as a PTR Certified Technician. Four PTR Education credits will also be rewarded to participants. They will also gain access to PTR’s Technical Support Team. This is a huge benefit, as newly certified technicians will have their additional support and expertise in the field.
Participants can look forward to benefits including:
- A complete in-depth understanding of waste reduction equipment and operation
- Knowledge of Electrical and Hydraulic systems
- Basic Reading of Electrical Schematics & Hydraulic Schematics
- Practical training on equipment identification and operation
- Thorough overview of field installation procedures
- Performance of preventative maintenance
- Understanding ANSI safety guidelines
Professionals will attend 2 days of training and be provided all necessary course materials. Continental breakfast and lunch are also provided. To reserve your spot now, download and complete Registration Form by clicking here.