Join the PTR Philadelphia Team!
Now Hiring: Quality Control Inspector
At PTR Baler and Compactor, we consider our workforce our most valuable asset. We’re seeking a motivated, organized professional who can uphold our dedication to quality at our Philadelphia facility. This position is ideal for a recent college or technical school graduate, looking to kick-start their career.
See the job description below and it you think you’d be a good fit, send your email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about our company mission and culture, visit bit.ly/PTR_Career.
PTR is searching for a Quality Control Inspector to join the team at our Philadelphia facility. PTR Baler and Compactor is a world leader in the waste equipment industry. We are a 4th generation, family-owned company that prides itself on quality and innovation. Our mission is to help companies achieve their green initiatives by reducing waste streams and increasing recycling efforts.
• Inspect finished capital equipment to ensure ongoing quality products are delivered to PTR customers.
• Maintain and document quality control inspections.
• Create and maintain spreadsheets related to quality control.
EDUCATION & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• High School graduate with post-secondary education such as A.S. or Technical Certification preferred.
• Prior experience in performing QC inspections in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Prior experience and knowledge of general OSHA safety standards and ANSI preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics required.
• Knowledge of metal fabrication and related print specifications.
• Experience and or knowledge of welding applications, industrial electrical panel, industrial paint processes is preferred.
• Strong familiarity with GMAW processes and standards as defined by AWS to ensure accurate inspections of multiple welds. *Prior or current certification
and/or inspector status preferred.
• Strong computer proficiency with MS Suite: Excel, Outlook, Word
• Detail oriented and organized.
At PTR, we consider our workforce our most valuable asset. We strive to provide top notch compensation and benefit programs to allow PTR employees to protect their personal and financial health, prepare for their futures, and create peace of mind. We proudly offer:
• Salary-based on experience ($45k-$55k)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401k w/ profit sharing and Matching
• Discretionary bonus
• 10 Paid Holiday (Eligible Immediately)
Thank you for your interest in PTR!