Meeting the Needs of Hauler & Recycling Market
PTR has long specialized in meeting the needs of the Waste Hauler & Recycling Market.
As someone in the hauler/ recycling industry, you’re focus is on effectively managing client’s waste or recycling streams. PTR offers a wide variety of vertical baler and compactor models that can revolutionize their current processes.
Our highly trained sales consultants are well versed in the unique needs of the waste and recycling markets. They’ll be able to help you choose the right products and handle service requests. Since we manufacture all of our products right here in the U.S.A., we’re able to deliver equipment directly to your customer, fast. Our expert technicians install the equipment on site. We also offer 24/7 Emergency Service and have service centers located throughout the country. This allows us to handle your service needs as quickly as possible. Plus, all equipment includes a comprehensive PTR Warranty. Learn more about what’s included in our warranty.
At PTR, we have an unwavering commitment to safety and quality. All of our equipment meets OSHA and NOISH requirements. It’s designed with you and your employees safety in mind, and we continue to innovate with technology that makes them even safer, easier to use and more efficient. Every baler and compactor is built to last, carefully engineered and inspected to provide superior performance.
How does it work?
PTR makes the perfect partner for haulers and recyclers, and it’s as simple as 1,2,3.
1. PTR provides top quality waste and recycling stream solutions custom designed to fit your customer’s application.
2. Haulers can then schedule their pick-ups as needed.
3. You and your customers appreciate the ample benefits of offering a one-stop solution.
Ideal Products for Various Waste Streams
Self-Contained Compactor: ideal for wet waste streams, usually foods and liquids
• Our units are meticulously designed to stop fluid leakage, which helps reduce odor and pests.
Stationary Compactor: ideal for handling dry waste.
• Great for clothing stores, retail chains, department stores, distribution centers and many other markets that typically deal with dry waste streams.
• Full containers are then removed from the stationary compactor, and the hauler will empty it & bring it back to the customer’s location.
Vertical Baler: ideal for recycling waste.
• Our balers can help your customer’s meet and exceed their sustainability goals!
• Recyclables such as cardboard, plastic bags, shrink wrap, plastic bottles, aluminum cans and co-mingled recyclables (sandwich bales) are all opportunities for waste diversion.