Now Hiring Field Service Mechanics!
PTR is searching for Field Service Mechanics to join our team at multiple locations. PTR Baler and Compactor is a
world leader in the waste equipment industry. We are a 4th generation, family-owned company that prides itself on
quality and innovation. Our mission is to help companies achieve their green initiatives by reducing waste streams
and increasing recycling efforts.
• Service balers, compactors and industrial equipment
• Diagnose, repair, perform maintenance on equipment
• Ensure units are fully operational and exceeds customer expectations.
• Hydraulic repair and electrical troubleshooting experience
• Experience working with diesel or industrial machines
• Strong mechanical and technical skills with mechanic background
• Ability to read and comprehend schematics
• Detail oriented & strong customer service skills
• Experience with PLC
• Welding experience
*Willing to work over-time when requested by manager and based on business needs
At PTR, we consider our workforce our most valuable asset. We strive to provide top notch
compensation and benefit programs to allow PTR employees to protect their personal
and financial health, prepare for their futures, and create peace of mind. We proudly offer:
• Life Insurance
• 401k w/ profit sharing and bonuses
• Discretionary bonus
• 10 Paid Holiday (Eligible Immediately)
**If you do not need medical insurance, you’ll earn an additional $55.00 per week!
If you think you’d be a great candidate, please email your resume to email@example.com. Thanks for your interest!