PTR Baler & Compactor – A Solid History of Manufacturing Self-Contained Compactors
PTR Baler & Compactor is known for time tested performance. In addition to Stationary Compactors, we manufacture the best Self-Contained Compactors. The PTR Pak-Tite line of waste compactors is a solution we developed for wet waste compacting. These are the perfect fit for malls, supermarkets, restaurants, hospitals and all type of food processors. They’re designed so that liquid waste can be diverted to your sewer system, through the built-in drain port, thus reducing your hauling weight. This will provide significant savings on your hauling costs. Our innovative “T” seal is utilized around the door. Its a specially designed composite, ensuring a Sure-Tite seal. In addition, its self-cleaning and makes for a liquid tight environment.
PTR Baler and Compactor Company prides itself on quality, performance and durability. Each unit is water tested and factory inspected to insure many years of dependable use. We not only talk the talk, but we also walk the walk by backing each unit with our best-in-class PTR warranty.
We have many options available. Our PT-LD series features a 42″ feed height and from 12 cubic yards to 35 cubic yards. Our PT series features a 52″ feed height and from 12 cubic yards to 35 cubic yards. So we have a self-contained compactor for any situation!
All our compactors are loaded with these standard features:
• Universal understructure – no guesswork
• Full container light – comes in handy
• Full door seal – for keeping a lid on things
• Quick disconnects – makes things easy
•100% U.L approved – buy with confidence
We also have upgrade options
• PTR BioLoc for added security and Safety – a great upgrade
• Side and rear chutes available – configure it for your space
• Doghouse or total enclosure – pick what works best for you
• Odor control Sonazaire® – keep the area smelling clean
• One Plus® fullness monitoring system – essential for maximum efficiency
We’ve been manufacturing compactors for decades. We’re always innovating and refining. From performance to
safety, we’ve got it covered. Email sales at email@example.com with questions.