Reduce your cost of ownership and increase productivity! PTR baler and compactor preventative maintenance programs are a cost effective way to lengthen the useful life of equipment and increase employee productivity.
During the life of equipment the oil quality degrades and parts begin to wear. This process reduces pressure capability and reduced material weights. A reduction in compactor weights result in additional pull fees. Inefficient Balers will increase bale creation labor costs and reduced bale weights. When wear leads to component failure and downtime the result is lost productivity,open top fees or sanitation issues. These events can eat up hard earned profit dollars. Performing regular maintenance helps you to achieve a safe, productive and environment for your employees.
The PTR PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE is the solution to reliable, cost effective and safe equipment. Our PM Program addresses critical systems and structures:
- Evaluate overall equipment condition.
- Verify that all safety decals are in good condition.
- Test and verify the operation of safety features.
- Thoroughly inspect the cylinder welds and seals.
- Grease all fittings.
- Inspect all hoses and crimps.
- Inspect all hose clamps and tighten as needed.
- Inspect motor for signs of wear or end of life conditions.
- Inspect pump for leaks or signs of failure.
- Inspect oil level and general condition.
- (Optional) Perform oil analysis by an independent laboratory.
- Operate gauge and verify that there are no leaks and operational.
- Set all Pressures.
- Adjust Limit Switches as required.
- Inspect ram or platen guide systems.
- Inspect all control box switches and verify all are operational.
- Inspect motor starter.
- Inspect motor starter overload.
- Inspect and test Emergency Stop Switches.
- Inspect all electrical connections and tighten as needed.
- Inspect wiring for signs of damage.
- Perform structural inspection of equipment.
- Verify that all safety covers are secure and properly positioned.
- Inspect all loading doors and related safety switches.
- Provide training to personnel on site during visit.
- Create digital record . (Available upon request)
- Verify area near equipment is clear of debris or improperly stored material.
- All deficiencies communicated and solutions discussed.
Customize Your Program
We offer customized programs that include any of your requirements. Popular options are:
- Replacing up to 5 gallons of Hydraulic Fluid
- Replacing Safety Stickers
- Replace two main hydraulic hoses and fittings
- Replace start/stop button
- Replace key switch
- Key Guard Installation