TECHNICAL SERVICE TRAINING
Certified Repair Training
PTR can support your technical team through our specialized training classes. PTR Baler and Compactor Company schedules Technical Service Schools throughout the year. Our Academy offers instructors with over 30 years of industry knowledge. We have guest speakers present specialized classes to give you the highest quality training. Your service personnel will receive a combination of class room and in-depth hands-on training. Topics covered are troubleshooting, schematic reading, hydraulics, electrical theory and installation. PTR training will provide the knowledge to service all makes and models of baler and compactor equipment.
Professionals who complete the PTR Certified training curriculum will receive a Certificate of Achievement and be registered as a PTR Certified Technician. Additionally participants will receive (4) PTR Education credits for attending.
Once training is completed attendees will have access to our Technical Support team. We will support your efforts in the field with assistance solving problems you have not encountered.
- A complete in-depth understanding of waste reduction equipment and
- Electrical systems
- Hydraulic systems
- Basic Reading of Electrical Schematics
- Basic Reading of Hydraulic Schematics
- Practical training on equipment identification and operation
- Overview of field installation procedures
- Performance of preventative maintenance
- Understanding ANSI safety guidelines
- 2 days of training + Course materials
- Located in Philadelphia PA
- Continental breakfast and Lunch provided
- *Hotel Accommodations and transportation are not included.
- Reserve your seat now!