PTR Baler and Compactor provides equipment installation, modification and relocation services. Our installations are provided on time with high quality and design consistency. A Properly designed and installed system is an important factors to getting the longest; most productive life from your equipment.
Already have a system that misses the mark for productivity? Schedule an appointment with one of our experts to evaluate your system and propose a solution.
We make Relocating your equipment within a current location or across the country is easy! Our installation team will handle the logistics and provide a true turn key result.
On-Time for you store opening
PTR Baler and Compactor installation services are designed to meet your business needs. Whether it’s a new store opening or replacing an existing machine, we can schedule the installation to fit your schedule and your budget.
PTR has the project management experience and skills to expedite your projects. We can coordinate freight, installation and site requirements to provide a turnkey solution. Our team understands the need to minimize disruptions to your operation. Upon completion of an installation we will provide pictures and training to your representative on site. When you need to focus on your business, you can count on us to focus on your equipment needs.
Customized to fit your location
Custom solutions are available to meet your objectives. When your needs require a custom solution our team will survey the location to provide the best design for efficiency and durability. Custom Solutions Installed:
- Walk on Deck
- Walk on Deck full Enclosure
- Deck with Tipper
- Multi Story Chutes
- Baler Installations in basement
- Baler installations via elevator and upper floors
- Conveyor Feeds
What are the PTR Installation Benefits?
- Quality Installations
- National Installation capabilities
- Pre-project survey programs
- Project Management
- Logistics coordination
- Custom engineered solutions
- Removal and disposition of old equipment
- On time delivery
- Fully insured
- 24/7 Support
- PTR has a Safety Culture
How to get started?
- Do you have a need for a modification or relocation?
- Is your current equipment difficult to load or operate?
- Please Contact PTR at 1-800-523-1155.
- PTR will review your particular requirement and propose your specific solution.